Sintrix Point Cloud Processor
The fastest point cloud processor for Cinema 4D
Sintrix makes it possible to visualize, inspect, and edit LiDar data natively within Cinema 4D. Sintrix generated geometry can be edited live, connected to MoGraph, integrated into Thinking Particles and much more. It can be used as a guide for modeling or used to make something completely experimental.
Sintrix’s processing engine is optimized for handling an incredible number of points. Sintrix uses intelligent multi-streaming to make processing times snappy without requiring a lot of resources. Sintrix leverages the fast I/O capabilities present in modern storage devices such as NVMe and SSD drives.
Fast I/O Stream
SEE IT IN ACTION
See how simple working with LiDar can be in C4D
Get It Now
Flexible pricing options
We offer Base and Enterprise versions of Sintrix. Both versions provide access to the same great tool, but offer unique licensing and support levels.
Beta Build Access
- Cinema 4D R23
- Windows 10 64-bit on Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support.
- MacOS 10.14 or higher with 64-bit Intel CPU. 10.15 suggested for Metal performance and stability improvements.
- 16GB of Memory, 32GB or greater recommended for large datasets.
- Dedicated GPU for improved preview of viewport points with color.
- NVMe or SSD storage device for Stream Engine support.
- Online internet connection required.